5720 204th St SW
Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 117432
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has immediate openings for Warehouse Packaging Clerks in Lynnwood, WA.
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for accomplishing work in accordance with work specifications safely, with the highest quality and in a professional manner.
Pay: $20/HR to start
Shift / Schedule: Day Shift 6am – 3pm
POSITION DEMANDS (Education/Training/Experience)
* Able to maintain a fast-paced and physically demanding production schedule
* Manufacturing/processing experience a plus (but not required)
* Able to lift 30 lbs to shoulder level throughout the day and use hands/wrists consistently
* Able to move/maneuver up to 50 lbs
* Measuring, weighing, packaging, and labeling
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT 425.412.4227 Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At ULG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
We are an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. We cultivate a culture of inclusion that respects individual strengths & experiences. We understand that our differences make us a stronger team, enabling us to make better decisions and deliver better results. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Skilled Staffing Experts!
All qualified candidates including veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.