8131 W Bostonian Rd Suite: B 300
Job Number: 70305
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has immediate openings for a Warehouse Associate in Woodinville, WA
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for accomplishing work in accordance with work specifications safely, with the highest quality and in a professional manner.
Shift / Schedule Mon-Fri Days
POSITION DEMANDS (Education/Training/Experience)
- General Education Level
- Effective communication skills which include verbal and written, in English
- Basic computer skills are necessary
- Willingness to learn to operate a forklift/side-loader and such along with cutting equipment is required
- Knowledge of basic math skills is essential
- Receives, stores, and distributes material and products within establishments by performing the duties provided below but are not limited to the following:
- Reads work order, or shipping order to determine materials to be pulled, processed and shipped to fill orders
- Assembles customer orders from sheet, plate, rod, and bar items that are currently not in stock and places orders on pallets, shelves items, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within the plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Drives fork truck, side loader, order picker, or a forklift to transport stored items within the warehouse
- Backup local delivery driver (NO CDL required, BOX TRUCK).
*ALL TRAINING PROVIDED *MUST HAVE 3 YEAR CLEAN DRIVING RECORD *MUST HAVE VALID WA STATE DRIVER LICENSE
At ULG our company culture is strong!
You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
We are an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. We cultivate a culture of inclusion that respects individual strengths & experiences. We understand that our differences make us a stronger team, enabling us to make better decisions and deliver better results. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Skilled Staffing Experts!
All qualified candidates including veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.