ULG Staffing has an opening for a Maintenance Mechanic for a client located in Everett, WA. Candidates must have great attention to detail, and excellent attendance.
Pay is $22 - $25/DOE
The function of this job is to supply technical and maintenance support to the plant and equipment, ensuring that all equipment is maintained in good operating condition, serviced at regular intervals, and minimizing down time.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Service production equipment, lubricate as per maintenance schedules.
· Repair equipment, processes, etc. as required.
· Collect, store, and maintain waste oils, greases, etc.
· Assist in the disposal of waste.
· Record and document all maintenance and repair records for all plant equipment.
· Fabricate tools and fixtures as directed by Maintenance Manager.
· Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
· Required to work on-call overtime during maintenance emergencies and maintenance
· Perform preventative maintenance tasks on process and facility equipment to ensure
1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing maintenance. Electrical Schematics, Electronic Controls, Motor Drives (VFD’S), HVAC and Pneumatics
ULG Staffing Cares!
At ULG Staffing, our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
· Medical Coverage
· Short- and long-term disability coverage
· Identity Theft Protection
· Legal Assistance
· Long Term Opportunities
· Training and Career Growth Opportunities
· The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG Staffing is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG Staffing is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG Staffing is a drug free company. ULG Staffing is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.