8655 S 187th Street
Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 67236
ULG Staffing, a subsidiary of NSC, has openings for a Warehouse / Production position in Kent, WA.
Candidates must have strong attention to detail, good attendance, ability to work 10 hour shifts. Mandatory overtime may be required.
$20 / hour to start
Room for advancement, bonuses, and incentives.
10+ hour shifts (Monday-Thursday with OT possible on Friday)
3: 30 PM – 4: 00 AM
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Manual dexterity for operating machinery and computers
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail
- Good attendance and flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Performs clean up and utility work
- Painting and marking, stacking, sorting, wrapping, and organizing finished products
- Assists with unloading materials from delivery trucks
- Stacks materials in a neat and orderly manner
- Assures material tanks levels are properly maintained without spills
- Tests and approves the incoming material before unloading
- Contribute to team effort by performing other supporting tasks as directed by the Shift Supervisor or Lead.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT US BY PHONE AT (425) 412-4227.
ULG Staffing Cares!
At ULG Staffing our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG Staffing is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG Staffing is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG Staffing is a drug free company. ULG Staffing is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.