425 North 3rd Street
Job Number: 115965
Pay Rate: 80.00
Pay + Per-diem:
Salary Range: $80,000 to $120,000
425 North 3rd Street
Reading, PA 19601
Hours / Week:
Start / End Time:
Robert Blauser - 1-610-898-9600
Primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- On-site, full time role in Reading, PA
- Work with Project Management and Production on schedule and installation of product
- Schedule internal and external subcontractors daily
- Negotiate costs with external subcontractors
- Collaborate with Engineering and Production for sign construction
- Train and oversee staff utilizing best practices and adhering to all construction guidelines and standards
- Establishes written team and individual goals and ensure they are aligned with the operational goals
- Develop and oversee that the metrics for installation performance are met and plans are in place to provide continuous improvement
- Create, publish and enforce standard procedures, work instruction and best practices
- Seek innovative alternatives to installation methodologies saving time and costs
- Oversee fleet maintenance, driver logs and IFTA reporting
- Other duties as required
***SIGN INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE IS A HUGE PLUS!
- Previous Industry experience in installation (Minimum 5 years)
- General construction and electrical knowledge
- Management experience
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Minimum 2 years of project management responsibility in a manufacturing environment
- 5-10 years’ experience of in-field sign industry installation
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership and communication skills; ability to build credibility and influence groups
- OSHA 30
- Preferred, but not required: Welding Certified, Crane Operator Certified, CDL Class A or Class B.
****The company offer top wages and full benefits including medical, vision, dental, Paid Time Off (negotiable), 8 Paid Holidays, and a 401K retirement plan.
Certs / Drug Screen / Background:
- 5 Panel Drug Test/Background Check
- I have a copy of the benefit package for our future candidates to review!
- This candidate will be in charge of all manpower/decision making/scheduling for all jobsites.
- This position requires travel, 50% local to 19601 (200 mile radius) and 50% out of state travel 2 to 3 week duration.
THIS POSITION NEEDS FILLED ASAP!
Mark-Up / Bill Rate
Salary $80,000 to $120,000
- Please send all resumes to Allie