7830 Robinett Way
Job Number: 69328
Pay Rate: 26.00
Trade 1 (#):
Pay + Per-diem:
Commercial/New Construction, various projects
Will take someone ASAP
Temp to perm or direct hire
Hours / Week:
Start Time / End Time:
Certs / Drug Screen / Background:
5 panel Drug screen and background check before submission
A lot of work within Columbus’ 270 loop/Per the client's request, please include current bio
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- The candidate will be working with new construction in settings such as new commercial building and new schools.
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Own tools required
- The plumbers will be driving their own vehicle to and from the jobsite.
- The candidate will interview with Tyler Gillies (president) before getting hired.
- The interview will take place at: 7830 Robinett Way Canal Winchester, OH 43110
Send over resumes and bio's to Allie
Time card submitted by field employees
Mark-Up / Bill Rate:
1.60 % mark up